206 Main Street
Mannington, WV 26582
City Hall's office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. weekdays. A night slot is located outside of the main door for anyone wishing to make payments after hours.
City Information: August 6th council meeting has been canceled due to the fair parade!
Whether you're a do-it-yourselfer, or a professional contractor, at least one week prior to the start of any construction, a building permit must be obtained from the office of the code enforcement officer for any type of remodeling, additions, etc., except for minor repairs and painting. Our code enforcement officer is Anthony Horton and he can be reached at 304-365-1408 or 304-986-2700 ext 178.
The municipal business license application for the City of Mannington can be obtained at the City Clerk's Office at City Hall, 206 Main Street in Mannington or by clicking on one of the two links here. For information about license fees, call the clerk's office at 304-986-2700 ext 177.
Important phone numbers
- City Hall 304-986-2700
- Mannington Sewer Plant 304-986-3394
- Mannington Main Street 304-986-2037
- Post Office 304-986-1280
- Library 304-986-2803
- Mannington Refuse 304-986-3508
- Mannington Park & Pool 304-986-3168
- North Marion Senior Center 304-986-1792
- Comcast (TV cable) 304-292-6578
- West Augusta Historical Museum 304-986-1252
- Marion County Humane Society 304-366-5391
- State Road Garage (Mannington) 304-986-2600